This website should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation to conduct investment business as defined by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Past performance of investments is not necessarily indicative of future performance. The value of investments may fall as well as rise and the income from investments may fluctuate and is not guaranteed. Clients may not recover the amount invested. The investments mentioned on this website are not suitable for all types of investors. Investment advice should always be sought from a qualified investment adviser before any investment is made.
General Conditions of Use
This website and the information contained in this website is copyright Braveheart Investment Group plc 2013. All rights reserved.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website.
By using this website, you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must not use this website. Braveheart Investment Group plc may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice. Please read carefully:
- whilst we try to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complete, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information on this website. We advise you to verify the accuracy of any information on this website before relying on it;
- the material found on this website may not be used for commercial purposes;
- any copies taken from this website must retain any copyrights or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material;
- you are prohibited from removing any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained on this website;
- the copying and use of Braveheart Investment Group plc or any group company logo, slogan, livery or device is not permitted without prior approval of Braveheart Investment Group plc;
- we endeavour to ensure that the material contained on this website is accurate and complete at the date first published. You should further recognise that information contained on this website may become out of date over time;
- this website and the information contained on it is provided for your use "AS IS" without any warranty (whether express or implied) of any kind;
- Braveheart Investment Group plc does not accept any liability for loss or damage however caused which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of the this website. Braveheart Investment Group plc does not accept responsibility for any such loss arising out of or reliance on information contained on this website;
- Braveheart Investment Group plc is not responsible for the content or suitability of any third party websites that may link from this website, and does not accept any liability for loss or damage however caused as a result of your accessing any third party websites;
- we may store email addresses for our own purposes, which may include contacting you with information that we believe may be of interest to you. You can contact us at any time using the details on the contacts page to advise us you would prefer not to receive any such information.
Changes to Website
The format and content of this website may be changed at any time without notice. The operation of this website may also be suspended or discontinued for support or maintenance work, in order to update its content or for any other reason and without notice. Access may be terminated either in relation to specific users or generally at any time and without notice.
Braveheart Investment Group plc does not collect personal information about individual users except when such individuals specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis. If you communicate with us by e-mail you are voluntarily providing us with your e-mail address, and if you fill out an enquiry form or a 'register of interest' form you are voluntarily providing us with the information you enter. We will only use this information to communicate with you. Personally identifiable information on individual users will not be given, sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties, without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
- 'Session based' cookie. This is essential for parts of the website to operate and has already been set. It is used to maintain the state of a user's actions so as not to constantly request the same information from them within a 'session'.
- 'Remember me' cookie. This is a permanent cookie which can remember who you are once you have logged into the website so you are not asked to log in again for future visits. You will be asked for your consent before agreeing to the use of this function.
- 'Analytics' cookie. This is used to collect information about how you use our site, such as where you have come to the site from and which website pages you have visited. We use the information to help us improve the website.