Braveheart Investment Group plc’s:
- Regulatory statement
- Cookies policy
This website should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation to conduct investment business as defined by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.
Past performance of investments is not necessarily indicative of future performance. The value of investments may fall as well as rise and the income from investments may fluctuate and is not guaranteed. You not recover the amount invested.
The investments mentioned on this website are not suitable for all types of investors. Before you make any investment, you should always seek advice from a qualified investment adviser.
This website and the information it contains belong to Braveheart Investment Group plc and are protected by copyright. All rights reserved.
Before you use this website please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully.
By continuing to use this website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must not use this website. Braveheart Investment Group plc may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice. Please read carefully:
- While we try to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complete, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in it. We advise you to verify the accuracy of any information on this website before you rely on it.
- You may not use the material on this website for commercial purposes.
- Any copies taken from this website must retain any copyrights or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material.
- You are prohibited from removing any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained on this website.
- You must not copy and use the logo, slogan, livery or device of Braveheart Investment Group plc or any other group or company without prior approval of Braveheart Investment Group plc.
- We endeavour to make sure that the material contained on this website is accurate and complete when it is first published. However, you must recognise that information contained on this website may become out of date over time.
- This website and the information contained on it is provided for your use “AS IS” without any warranty (whether express or implied) of any kind.
- Braveheart Investment Group plc does not accept any liability for loss or damage however caused which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website. Braveheart Investment Group plc does not accept responsibility for any such loss arising out of or reliance on information contained on this website.
- Braveheart Investment Group plc is not responsible for the content or suitability of any third party websites that may link from this website, and does not accept any liability for loss or damage however caused as a result of your accessing any third party websites.
Changes to Website
We may change the format and content of this website at any time without notice. We may also suspend or discontinue operation of the website without notice for support or maintenance work, in order to update its content or for any other reason. We may terminate access in relation to specific users or generally at any time and without notice.
Braveheart Investment Group plc does not collect personal information about individual users except when they specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis.
If you communicate with us by e-mail you are voluntarily providing us with your e-mail address, and if you fill out an enquiry form or a ‘register of interest’ form you are voluntarily providing us with the information you enter.
We will only use this information to communicate with you. This may include contacting you with information we believe may be of interest to you. You can get in touch us at any time using the details on the contacts page to tell us you no longer wish to receive any such information.
We will not give, sell or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties without your approval at the time we collect this information.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold at any time. To do this please email us at email@example.com.
A cookie is a piece of data placed on a computer’s hard drive that contains information about how a website is used. We use different types of cookies to collect information on how people use this website so we can make it more relevant and helpful.
- ‘Session based’ cookies: These are essential for parts of the website to operate efficiently. We use them to maintain the state of a user’s actions so they do not have to constantly request the same information within a ‘session’.
- ‘Remember me’ cookies: These are permanent cookies which can remember who you are once you have logged into the website. They mean you will not be asked to log in again on future visits. You will be asked for your consent before we use this function.
- ‘Analytics’ cookies: These are used to collect information about how you use the website. For example they record where you have come to the site from and which pages you have visited. We use this information to help us improve the content and structure of the website.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies (see how here). However, some of our website features may not function as a result.